1.Les Schwab Tires
2555 Overland Ave
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Additives & Sealants
We have used Les Schwab before all over Idaho, and these guys have the highest Service rates. They also change prices when billing. They charged us $48 one time and $98 the next time. The second time
2.Les Schwab Tires
25 W Ellis St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Les Schwab Tires
109 S 100 W
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Les Schwab Tire Center
25 N 4th St W
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
5.Les Schwab Production Center
601 S Oneida St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.