PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Hesperia area.
1.Meridian Urgent Care
12821 Main St Ste 140
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
I took my daughter here for urgent care. I guess I came at a busy time because the wait was long. But we did just drop in so it's difficult to say how long the wait is usually. The nurse and doctor we
2.Desert Valley Medical Group
14214 Main St Ste A
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
My 16 year old son had a dislocation so bad his bone was out of the skin and bleeding. The nurses are fabulous, but the doctor the nurses are afraid to say anything about are in my opinion qualified t
3.BD Financial Recovery Service
PO Box 400963
4.Impact Care Access Network Inc
9390 Hesperia Rd
5.St Joseph Health
17071 Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Urgent Care High Desert
17073 Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Urgent Family Care
11949 Hesperia Rd Ste B
Serving the Hesperia area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.