Serving the Herscher area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Arthur Kremer DDS PC
5 Tobey Dr
Welcome to Arthur Kremer DDS PC! Our services include: fillings, root canals, dental sealants, teeth cleaning, nitrous oxide, laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, cosmetic bonding, bridges and crowns,
2.John M. Rose DDS MS
376 Larry Power Rd
Dr. John Rose is a practicing orthodontist, located in Bourbonnais, Illinois. Dr. Rose and his entire team is dedicated to creating straight smiles for children, teens and adults. We welcome all new p
1501 N State Route 50
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I wanted to take the time to write about my experience with my local Aspen Dental in\r\n\r\nBourbonnais IL. I have had a long standing issues with having dental work done due to some\r\n\r\nhorrific eMore Nearby Locations »
4.Fogel Scott DDS
1521 N Convent St Ste 600
Dr. Scott P. Fogel D.D.S, P.C has been providing fantastic dental care for the Kankakee, Bourbonnais, and surrounding IL communities for several years! We are committed to providing the highest qualit
5.Michael Krisko, DDS
482 Brown Blvd
Welcome to the online home of Michael Krisko, DDS. Dr. Hess is a family dentist in Bourbonnais, Illinois. The experience of our office staff and our attention to your needs help to set us apart from o
6.James R Martell DDS
590 William R Latham Sr Dr
DentistsDental LabsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
7.Dental Group of Bourbonnais
761 Main St NW Ste C
At Dental Group of Bourbonnais we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment avai
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future