112 W Herrin St
2.John Watson MD
1237 E Main St Ste C1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Dr. John Ward Watson, MD
305 W Jackson St Ste 105
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
4.David Watson Auction Service
14806 Christmas Tree Rd
2502 Skyhawk Rd
128 E Main St
JewelersJewelers-Wholesale & Manufacturers
1106 N Robert A Stalls Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future