American Local Locksmith
Serving the Hernando area.
7166 Winchester Rd Ste 105
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHardware Stores
After spending 2 days calling every locksmith in our area with no luck on having a key made, I called 901 Locksmith in Memphis. In less than 2 hours they drove out to Senatobia/Strayhorn, MS area and
2.Quality Safe & Lock Co Inc
2001 Winchester Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
It was a joy working with these guys! Troy came out and rekeyed my locks, he was very prompt, professional, and advised me of the type of dead bolts I need for my home at a very reasonable price. The
3.Peifer Safe & Lock
3747 Cherry Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is the best most honest locksmith. Having experienced dishonest memphis/desoto locksmith I will always call piefer safe & lock. You can't find a better one!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
6.AA+ McClarty LocksmithServing the Hernando, MS area
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
So grateful for Mrs. McClarty. No locksmith's were available and she drove from Olive Branch to Southaven to help unlock my truck. Truly a remarkable lady. God Bless!
7.Advanced Safe and Lock
862 Goodman Rd E
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
This is the only locksmith with a real locksmith shop actually on Goodman Rd. The only shop with certified licensed and bonded service.
Serving the Hernando area. Residential Commercial AutomotiveCall now for a free quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.