1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
3405 E State St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
2080 E State St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Very polite and professional that new maneger is just alsome he really tryoes to address all issuesMore Nearby Locations »
2410 E State St
4.Dave's Super Tire & Auto Service
612 N Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
We have been going to Dave's for 23 yrs.ever since we moved to Ohio. Excellent service, the price is right, and very timely. I recommend them to everyone
5.Sharon Auto Wrecking
7362 Sharon Mercer Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile SalvageAutomobile Parts & Supplies
At Sharon Auto Wrecking, we offer a large selection of both new and used auto parts for both foreign and domestic vehicles and have been serving the Township of Mercer, PA and the surrounding areas si
Po Box 1050
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
7.Flynn's Tire & Auto Service
1535 E State St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.