1.Lynn A Colaiacovo MD
2501 Shenango Valley Fwy Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Colaiacovo and her staff are very pleasant, courteous, and treat you like family. I never feel embarrassed or afraid to ask questions when I am concerned about anything. Great Doctor and Staff.
2.Rebecca M. Hanigosky DO
295 N Kerrwood Dr Ste 106
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information Service
Dr. Rebecca Hanigosky is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Hermitage, Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Sharon Regional Hospital and UPMC Horizon; she received her medical degree from Ohio University
3.Hermitage Orthopedics And Sports Medicine
1005 Campus Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Hermitage Orthopedics and Sports Medicine was established in 2002 when David A. Tonnies, MD began private medical practice enabling us to care for patients with a variety of insurances and who prefer
4.Cheryl A Duffy MD Faap
3068 Innovation Way
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
would not go there again.told us our son had a cold ok said he could used a nebulizer 210.00 + 43.16 i said no way , doc said oh no your insureance will pay for it ok cool. find out (they did't )got
5.Sharon Regional Physician Services
2501 Shenango Valley Fwy Ste 3
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons
6.William Trachtman MD
3150 Highland Rd Unit 104
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
7.Daloni Peter M MD
2400 Highland Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.