Brittingham Dentistry LLC
3742 Walton Way Ext, Augusta, GA, 30907
1.Echols, J Martin Jr Dr
4805 Windsor Spring Rd
Dr. Echols and his staff have been taking care of my family for 7 years. Dr. Echols made specific accommodations through 2 pregnancies and is now taking care of my boys as well. Melissa is always chee
2.Echols, J Martin Jr Dr
1414 Marks Church Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Exceptional practice of dentistry
818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 311
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Echols Glass & MirrorServing the Hephzibah, GA area
Glass DoorsGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcFurniture-Wholesale & ManufacturersFurniture Stores
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future