Hercules Tire & Auto Repair
10130 E 51st St, Tulsa, OK, 74146
9340 Hornbeam Rd
Tire DealersAutomotive Roadside ServiceTruck Equipment & PartsDiesel Engines
Have Alternator done. Fast service and the price per hour is reasonable.
2.Newt's Super Tire
403 N E St
As a used car owner, I've had my fair share of rundown's from a rusted caliper and a brake pad flying off to engine coils and air filter leaks- guess who I came running to? These wonderful guys! :)
3.Newt's Super Tire
403 E Main St
4.First Street Tires
313 N 1st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
5.O'Reilly Auto Parts
309 E Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Henryetta O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional paMore Nearby Locations »
6.Mike Bailey Motor Co
Highway 75 & Industrial
New Car DealersNew Truck DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
705 E Trudgeon St
Auto Repair & ServiceUsed Car DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesNew Car Dealers
625 W Will Rogers Blvd, Claremore, OK, 74017
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.