107 E Barclay St, Henryetta, OK, 74437
107 E Barclay St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
2.Lake Drive Nursing Home
600 Lake Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
3.Bono's Nursing Home
212 N Antes Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
4.New Hope Home Health Nursing
119 N 4th St
Home Health ServicesNursesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNurses Registries
BAR-NONE THIS IS THE BEST MY GRANDPA HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF BY ANYONE FROM A MEDICAL STAFF. TRACY DID SUCH A GOOD JOB AND SHOWED HOW MUCH SHE CARES ABOUT THE WORK SHE DOES! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND.
5.Hare, Kristin C
11245 Wilson Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
114 S 4th St
HospicesHome Health Services
7.Encompass Home Health
118 S 4th St
Home Health ServicesHospices
Serving the Henryetta area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.