Serving the Henrietta area. Meet Real Singles For A Fun TimeDating Is Better Here, Call Now!
1.SG Security Systems Inc
22 Main St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSurveillance EquipmentSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
SG Security Systems, Inc. can install and service your home security system, business security system, cameras, NVR and access control equipment. In addition, we provide monitoring services to help yo
2284 Lyell Ave
Surveillance EquipmentSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
3.DAVE Digital Audio Visual Environments (formerly Dave Lane's StereoShop)
40 Jay Scutti Blvd
Television & Radio StoresConsumer ElectronicsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Customizing
Thanks for your review, gosi1207. We place customer satisfaction above all else at Dave Lane’s Stereo Shop. Hope to see you in the store again soon.-Dave Lane
4.Total Security Systems
1040 Pinnacle Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths
5.ADT Security Services, Inc.
535 Summit Point Dr Ste 1
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
6.ADT Security Services
75 Fawn Ridge Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
7.Tyco Integrated Security
535 Summit Point Dr
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Serving the Henrietta area. Meet Latinos right now, try free!Prueba gratis! Latinos en tu area!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.