1.Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center
8260 Atlee Rd
Surgery CentersNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHospitals
To start, my dads life was saved here a few weeks ago.Today after arrival me and my parents (age 82) were lost glaring at the doc list in front of the elevator. An employee, Katie Kitchen walks by ask
2.The Memorial Medical Center
1715 Bellevue Ave
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.