718 Thompson Ln, Nashville, TN, 37204
3005 Nolensville Pike
Locks & LocksmithsKeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & Service
I went out to eat and some how lost my key and could not get inside when I arrived home. I called A-1 Locksmith. The person who answered the phone was extremely pleasant and eager to help. He arrived
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
718 Thompson Ln
Locks & Locksmiths
i was locked out of my car, and my dog was in there. i was so happy at how fast they had a technician out there. the price was also very reasonable. Thank You!!
5.American Locksmith Service Davidson County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
6.D & D Affordable Towing & Junk Car Buying
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomobile Salvage
This Towing and Junk Car Buyer is a real class act that is hard to follow. They go all out of their way in picking up the phone by making sure the customer is treated like a King or Queen. They know
7.West End Lock Co
210 17th Ave N
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Hendersonville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.