100 Springhouse Ct, Hendersonville, TN, 37075
932 Allen Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
I honestly don't know how my experience can be so different. The staff and doctors were almost like a dream. They made me feel so good and I was so worried I would be judged for the condition of my te
2.Affordable Dental Of Tennessee
314 Northcrest Dr
Implant DentistryDental HygienistsEndodontistsOrthodontists
On March 17th I took my 4 yr old daughter to have her teeth cleaned & checked. The dentist told me my daughter had 2 cavities & complications with her teeth growing in due to use of a pacificer. The
3.Affordable Dental Clinic
218 20th Ave N
328 22nd Ave N
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
309 Northcreek Blvd, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.