714 Oakland St
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalHuman Relations CounselorsHuman Resource ConsultantsPsychotherapists
Serving Hendersonville and WNC since 1978. Helping People Cope, Heal & Grow. Insurance & Medicare accepted. Individual Counseling, Human Relations Counseling; Senior Counseling Services
2.Cottingham, Karen S MSW ACSW LCSW
1700 Old Village Rd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalHuman Relations CounselorsHuman Resource ConsultantsCounseling Services
With an integration of complimentary approaches, I draw from a variety of methodologies and techniques to incorporate what is most helpful for each individual.
3.Harley, Linda L MSW LCSW PLLC
706B Fleming St
Counseling ServicesHuman Resource ConsultantsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Un-Limited Performance is a small private practice dedicated to the improvement of individuals, couples, families and organizations. Helping people to reach their full potential. The office is located
4.Jennifer J Scott LCSW
512 N Grove St Suite 103
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
Counseling Services Offered ( All Types) Call Us Today!
120 Chadwick Square Ct Ste C
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalFoster Care AgenciesCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
North Carolina MENTOR serves children with a wide range of behavioral and emotional challenges. Our services for children and families are tailored to the unique needs of each child and family, respec
6.Point The Way Health Consultants
580 Upward Rd
PsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounseling Services
7.A Still Waters Training & Counseling
154 White St
Outpatient office open Monday to Thursday in western north CAROLINA OUTPATIENT office in Burlington open on FRIDAYS TRAINING for ceus on weekends throughout NC and expanding to other states.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.