1.SCOTT'S Yard & Pool Service
413 Waterwheel Falls Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSwimming Pool Repair & Service
911 American Pacific Dr Ste 160
Landscaping & Lawn Services
3.Yards Ahead Landscaping
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
4.Practiker Yard & Lawn Service
3367 Matvay St
5.Lawn Yard Mntnc Tree Remvl
757 E Twain Ave
6.Recession Yard Care
3550 E Lake Mead Blvd
2310 E Lake Mead Pkwy
Boat StorageBoat YardsMarinas
Previous reviews dead on... rented space less than 30 days and owner "Dave" lost his mind yelling and cursing in simple conversation about liability. He made it very clear with many colorful 4 letter
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.