Weatherspoon Automotive Inc
1014 Trinity Rd, Raleigh, NC, 27607
1.East Carolina Tire
1822 Old Norlina Rd
Mufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesRadiators Automotive Sales & ServiceTire Dealers
2.East Carolina Tire Service
1822 N Garnett St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
3.Carolina Giant Tire
3501 Topaz St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTractor Repair & ServiceTowingTire Dealers
I had traveled to north carolina to pick up my son with my mother. I had a flay on I95 I have called everyone for assistance and these guys were the only ones to come assist me and my 68 yr old mother
4.Carolina Motor Cars
436 Us 1 Hwy
Used Car DealersNew Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Paid $10,000 cash for a RX-8 with about 69,000 miles on it, a week after I bought it the oil plug fell out going down I-540 causing the engine to smoke and almost blow up, a week after that it rained
Henry's Muffler Shop
5211 Lacy Ave, Raleigh, NC, 27609
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.