Willock, C Michael DDS
861 Willow Dr, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
1165 E Atlantic St
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Okunuga and his staff are awesome. I was referred from VCU in Richmond to see if I needed a crown for my lower partial after they made the impression. Dr. Okunuga immediately said I didn't need a
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.