Madisonville Tire & Retreading INC
48 Federal St, Madisonville, KY, 42431
1.Ewing Tire Service
642 N Green St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Computerized Wheel Balancing, Front End Alignment, Oil Change & Lubrication Services, Brake Service, Shocks, Rack & Pinion Steering, A/C Services, Batteries
2.Best-One Tire And Service
141 N Gardenmile Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Dealers
Bought 35 13.50 20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers for my wife's Ram 2500 tires look and ride great. Jake got the tires in at unbeatable price and stayed over an hour after closing to make sure the truck was dMore Nearby Locations »
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1195 Barrett Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Goodyear Tires Raben Store
1400 N Green St
5.Shelby Tire and Wheel Of Henderson
2511 Us Highway 41 N
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Raben Tire and Auto Service
1400 N Green St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
When it comes to the performance of your vehicle, you want quality service from trusted experts. We are a Goodyear Tire & Service Network location. We carry Goodyear products and offer a wide range ofMore Nearby Locations »
3704 Us Highway 41a
Auto Repair & ServiceTruck Body Repair & PaintingAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment
Great service with people that know what they are talking about and not trying to get you to pay for a bunch of stuff that isn't needed.Not really a speedy type place, and a little pricey but everythi
Shelby Tire LLC
2581 Anton Rd, Madisonville, KY, 42431
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.