Call A Pro
Serving the Henagar area.
1.Brook's Lock & Key IncServing the Henagar, AL area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
My son brought me 2 new FOB's for my 2014 Malibu. They had blank keys attached and had to be laser cut. I took them to Brook's. The young man behind the counter was not sure they could do the job.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.R J Love Lockout ServiceServing the Henagar, AL area
Locks & Locksmiths
RJ love Lock out service is the best this Gentlemen go way beyond lockout service to help a customer even stopping a event outing with his family to come help. I would advise anybody to use his servic
4.American Local Locksmith
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceKeys
Click for Coupon
I'd like to write this review, not for services rendered; but, rather for excellent customer service, which we all know is a rarity these days. I spoke with Paul extensively about replacing a lock, a
5.ATT Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths
6.Jeff's Lock & Key
877 Main St W
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
I called Jeff concerning an ignition problem I had with my 2003 Mercury which has a transponder chip key. His quote was much lower than the quote the Ford dealership gave me. Plus, he would come to
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.