Call A Pro
Serving the Henagar area.
1.Brook's Lock & Key IncServing the Henagar, AL area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Priority Response To Commercial Accounts
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
3.D & S Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
4.R J Love Lockout ServiceServing the Henagar, AL area
Locks & Locksmiths
RJ love Lock out service is the best this Gentlemen go way beyond lockout service to help a customer even stopping a event outing with his family to come help. I would advise anybody to use his servic
5.American Local Locksmith
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceKeys
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
6.AA Un Lox It Locksmith
Bank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsKeys
7.ATT Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths
Henagar 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.