PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Hempstead area.
1.Clinic One Urgent Care
111 Hempstead Tpke Ste 121
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent CareDrug Testing
We are an Urgent Care Center , we treat minor Emergencies: . Common cold, Ear infection, Bronchitis, Sinusitis, Strep throat, pink eye, Drug screening, DOT physical, School physical, sport Physical, F
2.Nassau Health Care Corp
135 Main St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2 Main St
Urgent CareMedical CentersClinics
Urgent Way is a neighborhood Urgent Care walk in clinic that prides itself in providing convenient, quality and affordable care. Our board certified physicians are available seven days a week to cater
4.Etiscopil Health Svc
800 Front St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Primary Care Physicians
296 Jerusalem Ave
6.Parker Jewish Institute For Health Care And Rehabilitation
92 Madison Ave
Medical ClinicsRehabilitation Services
7.Signature Health Center
445 Westbury Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.