Walther Electrical Service Inc.
8741 Northstar Dr, Riverside, CA, 92508
1.Tri-Star ElectricServing the Hemet, CA area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Tri-Star Electric and Air is a Electrical Contractor providing services for Commercial and Residential Owners. Has been based in Temecula Valley, Riverside County and San Diego County. Licensed and Bo
Serving the Hemet area.
Please try reloading the page.
I needed an electrician to install a ceiling fan in my home. The room in which I wanted the fan was not pre-wired. I did some Googling and read reviews for electricians in my area. I was disheartened to see so many poor reviews. However, I noticed that JAV Electric had quite a few reviews, and everyone was very pleased with the work done. Finally, I called. Joe arrived at my house promptly and proceeded to do what he needed to do to install that fan. I observed that he is a conscientious, polite, and knowledgeable tradesman. Best of all, my dogs approved of him. That means a lot. I've already let him know that I will be seeing him again soon for other projects I have planned, and I've e-mailed his information to friends and family in the area. Without reservation, I wholeheartedly recommend JAV Electric / Joe. THANK YOU, JOE / JAV ELECTRIC!!! :)
Had another repair and of course I called JAV Electric. All the lights in the kitchen were acting as though they were possessed and then suddenly went out and the switch that once turned on and off the lights were now controlling the cable box. It was a mess so of course I called Joe at JAV. He came out the very next day (at my request because he would have come the same day if I was available) and he took care of it. He walked us through the problem, checked all the outlets as well and showed us what he did and how it was fixed. I've gone through other electricians and none of them compare to this company.
A true professional!!!. Joe works hard to make sure everything is done absolutely perfect. Like the other reviewer I purchased a Repo'ed home that needed some work. Joe ran all new electrical, installed ceiling-fan rated doohickeys in the ceiling and swapped all of the plugs and switches into newer, safer, and better looking units. I found my electrician for life!!!!!! Highly recommend him to anyone who wants the job done right, on time, and within budget.
I never thought I would be in need of an electrician, until we thought we could change some outlets ourselves. I wanted someone with years of experience, local, honest, friendly and most of all reasonably priced. JAV electric is that and more. Joe took his time to thoroughly check everything that could have possibly caused our problem and he solved it in a timely manner. I highly recommend JAV electric to any one in need of a great electrician.
We were very happy with our service from Bill at Hughes Electric. He came out right away to help us and got us out of a tricky situation with an odd wiring configuration. He also made us feel comfortable for accidentally messing up our wall. ;-) He was kind and supportive and got the job done right. I highly recommend Hughes Electric!
I found jav electric by googling electrician's in hemet. After, speaking to joe on the phone I felt comfortable with his professionalIism. When arrived to my home he was quick in solving all my issues. I would recommend joe to anyone. He is top of the line and I will definitely be contacting joe again in the near future.
I am very pleased with the outstanding service that I received from JAV Electric. JAV was very knowledgeable and professional in addressing my electric service needs. Their rates were very reasonable and they were on-time and efficient.I have no hesitation in recommending them to you.
I work for a property management co. I had an emergency with a tenant I called Joe and he went right out and took care of it and did not charge me that much. I will always call him first for any jobs that come in. Thank you for your good services.
I was very pleased with the service, all questions were answered and the work was done efficiently. I recently purchased my first home, which required a bit of work. It's nice to know I have an electrician that is honest, reliable and dependable.
Joe was punctual and professional. He was quick on troubleshooting and fixing the electrical problem on a light fixture. Reasonable rate. We would definitely recommend his service to anyone and use his service again in the future.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.