directory.CitySearch.com Lawn - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
438 N Franklin St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Armando and his helper did an awesome job. He responded promptly to my calls. He was polite and worked swiftly to get the job done. I have posted pictures because my yard was over grown with grass
2.Warren's Landscaping Service
44691 Palm Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS RECEIVE 10% OFF
Cut and trim your lawn, cut or trim trees bushes. Call Warren today for best price!
225 W Fruitvale Ave Apt C36
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
127 Fuerte ct
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn & Garden FurnishingsLawn Maintenance More InfoPREFERRED
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
19345 Santa Ana Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnArboristsBuilding Contractors
Weekly, Bi-Weekly & Monthly Landscape Maintenance Services Provided - Licensed, Bonded & Insured.
7.Easy Turf Synthetic Lawns & Putting Greens
Lawn MaintenanceGolf Course ConstructionArtificial GrassLandscape Designers & Consultants
We've gone GREEN!! Easy Turf did our backyard and it looks gorgeous. A professional team installed the turf and now no more watering and it always looks great. Thanks for making life easier.
Hemet Lawn Maintenance
Lookup.Local.com Discounts today Lawn MaintenanceCall now for a discount.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.