125 S Main St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
2.Castle Country Clinic
590 E 100 N Ste 6
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Gagnon Kenneth A
300 N Hospital Dr
4.Physicans Peak Health Care
590 E 100 N Ste 5
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
5.Workpoint Castleview Occupational Medicine
590 E 100 N Ste 9
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
894 E 100 N Ste 3
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Jeannee Hunt Pa-C
377 N Fairgrounds Rd
Physician AssistantsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.