Quality Key Service
PO Box 1060, Boerne, TX, 78006 More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.American Locksmith Service in Bexar County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
4.512 LocksmithServing the Helotes, TX area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Customers, Residents and business owners can depend on one of the most trusted locksmith services in Austin, TX, including immediate responses to lockouts. Our insured and bonded locksmith service off
5.Whitley's Lock & Safe
14542 Brook Hollow Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults
Visit our website
*Certified Safe Technicians*-**Master Keying Systems*Door Closures*ADA Approved Locks*Electronic Access*Panic Hardware. Residential: *Deadbolts Installed*Locks Rekeyed*Window & Patio Lock*Door Viewers
6.Hill Country Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths
Locked out? Let us let you in Hill Country Lock & Key has been Kerrville's go to locksmith for over 25 years. We are fully licensed and insured and always available.
7.Quality Key Service
213 Windridge Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingKeys
You can put your trust in Quality Key Service. We provide personal service and exceptional quality of work. All of our services and products are guaranteed. With 14 years of experience in automotive ,
Call A Pro
Serving the Helotes area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.