Call A Pro
Serving the Hebron area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.M & P Towing LLC
427 Granville St
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
How do we consistently provide you with top-notch service? M&P Towing is a family owned and operated towing company that has been in business, in the same location, for over 35 years. We operated 24/7
4.24HR ALL LOCK RESCUE
265 Deo Dr
Locks & Locksmiths
5.Mosholder's Lock Shop
122 Union St
KeysLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
6.24HR LOCK & DOOR MAN
1399 Main Rd
Garage Doors & OpenersGarages-Building & RepairingKeysLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
ANY LOCKSMITH SERVICE ANY GARAGE DOOR SERVICE LOW PRICE ANY TIME REKEY,NEW IGNITIONS,CAR KEYS NEW GARAGE DOORS,NEW GARAGE DOORS OPENERS NEW SPRINGS,NEW KEYPADS
7.AAA Rob's Mobile Lock Service
KeysLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Talking to Rob is like talking to someone with a bag of marbles in his mouth that you just woke up. When quoting a price you would think that if you lost the keys to your vehicle, and he knew this, t
Hebron 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.