1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Tinkerturf Lawn & Landscp
443 Oak Dr
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsIrrigation Systems & Equipment
At Tinkerturf we believe in cultivating our customer ideas and bringing them to life. We are a full service lawn maintenance and landscape design build company, established in 1990. At Tinkerturf we c
3.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Integrity Green Landscaping
8459 Susann Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsRetaining Walls
We provide a full range of services designed to beautify the landscaping around your home. We do it all from the basics of mowing and maintenance of your lawn to the more complicated services associat
971 Ohio Pike
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulches
I called to get an estimate to plow my disabled sister's driveway so she could have fuel oil delivered and they didn't even return my call.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.