The Robbi Davis Agency Inc
1909 Hinson Loop Rd # 102, Little Rock, AR, 72212
1.United Medical Inc
2704 E Race Ave
Medical Equipment & SuppliesWheelchairsHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
2.United Medical Inc
3678 Ferren Trl
Medical Equipment & Supplies
3.United Medical Inc
1975 Harrison St
Wheelchair Lifts & RampsWheelchairsOxygenHome Health Care Equipment & Supplies
very non professional, rude and unwilling to help with a return of supplies that THEY shipped to me, or didn't even offer to exchange the equipment that was unopened and unused!
4.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Heber Springs, AR area
Health Maintenance OrganizationsInsurance Referral & Information ServiceHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceHealth Insurance
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
Serving the Heber Springs area. Compare Medicare Supplement Quotes.Save Up To 65% On Avg. Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.