181 N 1200 E, Lehi, UT, 84043
1.Dorius Dental Design
380 E 1500 S Ste 205
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Dorius and his staff are friendly and professional.
2.Dr. Reed Lobrot, DDS
380 E 1500 S Ste 203
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Reed Lobrot is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Heber City area for more than 12 years. Dr. Lobrot is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Whitening and Deep Cleaning (Scaling and Roo
3.Benjamin McNaughtan, Other
750 W 100 S
4.Kent Probst Family Dental
620 W 100 S
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Kent Probst Family Dental provides General and cosmetic dentistry, Crowns, bridges, and veneers, Teeth whitening, Extractions, implants, root canals to the Heber City, UT area.
5.Alpine Valley Dentistry PC
425 E 1200 S Ste 1
Dental ClinicsEndodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Ralph W. Ogilvie, DMD FAGD specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Our experienced and friendly staff takes great pride in keeping y
6.Wright William D
575 S 200 E
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
7.Tyler May, DDS
340 N Main St
TimberRidge Dental and Dr. Tyler May know going to the dentist can be stressful. This is why Dr. May strives to create a positive, stress-free environment for you and your family. Our beautiful office
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future