143 James S McDonnell Blvd
Copying & Duplicating ServicePackaging ServiceContract ManufacturingPacking & Crating Service
I have been here for the total of 4 years. I came here in 2005 when the other workshop closed. I have met some of my friends there and some new people. The staff is great. I wouldn't never want to lea
143 James S Mcdonnell Blvd
Packaging ServicePacking & Crating Service
Founded in 1967, Valley Industries has been a constant source of a competent and skilled labor force for companies in St. Louis and throughout Missouri and other states. A nonprofit organization, the
10701 Lambert International Blvd
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsDisability Services
4.North County Industries
10695 Bellefontaine Rd
179 Gaywood Dr
Packaging ServiceShipping ServicesMail & Shipping ServicesPacking & Crating Service
6.Seyer Industries Inc
66 Patmos Ct
Steel Distributors & WarehousesMetal SpecialtiesSteel FabricatorsSheet Metal Fabricators
Seyer Industries is a small business with expertise managing and manufacturing complex products. By maintaining an extensive suite of in-house capabilities, including CNC machining, assembly, design e
7.River Valley Lawns
1070 Appalachian Trl
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceTree Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.