43902 Woodward Ave Ste 240, Bloomfield Hills, MI, 48302
1.Hazel Park Medical Center
23411 John R Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
*Are you tired of waiting two to three days for an appointment with your doctor? Don't want to wait hours to be seen for healthcare? Fed up with expensive co-pays and deductibles? Can't stand those cr
2.Hazel Park Urgent Care
624 E 9 Mile Rd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersUrgent Care
There not 24 hours.....Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 9:00pmSaturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
3.Hazel Park Food Center
24625 John R Rd
Grocery StoresWholesale GrocersSupermarkets & Super Stores
Noticed a sign outside of the store as I was walking in and it said established 1962 whoa!!! Love how it's nice and small, you can get your stuff and check out without all the headaches of a long line
4.Hazel Park Tax Center
23842 John R Rd
Tax Return PreparationTax Return Preparation-Business
5.Hazel Park Pharmacy
116 W 8 Mile Rd
PharmaciesMedical Equipment & Supplies
6.Hazel Park Ice Arena
1123 E Woodward Heights Blvd
Skating RinksRecreation Centers
7.Hazel Park City Recreation
620 W Woodward Heights Blvd
ParksGovernment OfficesCity, Village & Township GovernmentRecreation Centers
Night Owl Pediatric Clinic
44199 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI, 48085
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.