1.Community Social Services of Wayne County
9851 Hamilton Ave
Counseling ServicesHuman Services OrganizationsAssociationsSocial Service Organizations
15300 W 9 Mile Rd Ste B
PharmaciesCounseling ServicesMedicines-Patent & ProprietaryPhysical Therapists
No Insurance? No Problem! We beat all prices.
3.Tri-County Counseling, LLC
23840 Dequindre Rd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsChild & Adolescent Guidance CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Providing counseling and therapy services for Oakland, Macomb and Wayne Counties As licensed professional counselors, we are trained to provide therapy for relationship issues including couples, child
27172 Woodward Ave Ste 200
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
120 W 11 Mile Rd
28303 Dequindre Rd Ste 200
7.Lisa Levy, LMSW
10044 Elgin Ave
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsSocial Workers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.