Leonard Joshua S
306 Hospital Dr, South Williamson, KY, 41503
22728 Highway 421
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
2.Jim S Caudill, DMD
359 N Ky Highway 15
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Love this dentist and his staff - have been going to him for years - always on the ball, courteous, helpful, and striving to do the best work possible
3.Caudill Jim DMD PSC
359 N Business Kentucky 15
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsImplant Dentistry
4.Hazard Dental Clinic
243 Roy Campbell Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
5.Vicco Dental Center Psc
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
110 Myers St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
7.Risner Darrell Dmd Psc & Associates
110 Myers St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Andy Elliott DMD
196 Ky Route 122, Martin, KY, 41649
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.