1.Hayward Dental Clinic DDS
15569 Railroad St Ste 303
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
2.Lac Courte Oreilles Community Health Center
13380 W Trepania Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical CentersMedical Clinics
3.Hayward Physical Therapy & Rehab Specialists
15969 Railroad St
Medical ClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsClinics
We take pride in providing exceptional care that focuses on Restoring Human Performance. Our clinicians and support staff excel at treating our patients with compassion and the latest, most research-b
4.Medical Specialties Clinic
11040 N State Road 77
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinics
5.Birch Point Dental
10317 N Greenwood Ln
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
6.NorthLakes Community Clinic
11128 N State Road 77
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesClinicsMedical Clinics
North Woods Community Health Centers offers a range of medical services in the area of family practice and obstetrics. It provides treatment and management solutions for various chronic illnesses, suc
10212n N Greenwood Ln
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Marshfield Clinic Hayward Center is a primary care facility located on the south side of Hayward, WI. On-site services include family medicine, cancer care, general surgery and x-ray.More Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.