Protech Your Home
Serving the Hayward area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Protect Your Home, ADT Authorized Premier Provider
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
As ADT's only Authorized Premier Provider, we have helped protect more than 1 million families across America - and we can help protect yours, too. From our expert installers, also known as Security AMore Nearby Locations »
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
The sales guy spent 2.5 hours on the phone while at my house trying to speak with his company about getting my service set up. I finally told him to leave, signed nothing, and was billed a fee anyway.
3.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
4.Protech Your Home
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSmoke Detectors & AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
As ADT's only authorized premier provider, we have helped protect more than 1 million families across America - and we can help protect yours, too. From our expert installers, also known as security a
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMetal Detecting Equipment
Take $5 off your online purchase of $50 or more.
What a great company. I want to thank Bill Ladd and Daniel in product support. Both make sure I would be happy. First off, around a week ago I called in to order a Tesoro DeLeon, the MD I wanted. A
Serving the Hayward area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.