PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Hayward area.
1.Vitality Health Service
21615 Hesperian Blvd Ste C
Medical ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Union Members Life and Health Services
777 Southland Dr
3.Abudayeh Nabil Dr
20700 Lake Chabot Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
4.Hayward-Sleepy Hollow Medical Offices
27303 Sleepy Hollow Ave S
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Centers
this is the allergy clinicMore Nearby Locations »
5.St Francis Urgent Care
1649 Industrial Pkwy W
22330 Main St
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
7.Tiburcio Vasquez Health Ctr
22211 Foothill Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Serving the Hayward area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.