PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Hayward area.
1.Hayward-Sleepy Hollow Medical Offices
27303 Sleepy Hollow Ave S
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance OrganizationsMedical Centers
this is the allergy clinicMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ameri-Cal Weight Clinic
22539 2nd St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementWeight Control Services
Ameri-Cal Weight Clinic has been successfully helping people get thin and stay thin since 2000. Our clinics help patients lose weight quickly and safely. Our program combines nutrition, exercise, medi
22551 2nd St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
22330 Main St
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
5.Tiburcio Vasquez Health Ctr
22211 Foothill Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
6.AB Medical Film Recycling
22078 Arbor Ave Apt 416
Medical ClinicsRecycling CentersMedical CentersRecycling Equipment & Services
Small Recycling Company ran by a Medical Film Delivery worker.
7.James B Shaw MDPC
24301 Southland Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Serving the Hayward area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.