Chang & Poindexter DDS
33800 Alvarado Niles Rd, Union City, CA, 94587
1.Brighter Day Dental
1950 Market St Ste D
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
The visit was very pleasant and I got through it okay. Dr. Dokko is a fine dentist and always keeps you comfortable.Thank you for everything.
Jonathan Kim DDS Inc
1725 Berryessa Rd Ste B, San Jose, CA, 95133
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.