Call A Pro
Serving the Hayward area.
31121 Mission Blvd
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
BA Locksmith has over 20 years of experience in the industry. Specializing In Commercial, Industrial, and Residential Lock Hardware sales, repairs and installations. We implement master key systems. W
36601 newark blvd suite 50
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
I highly recommend this locksmith company i was stupid enough to lose my keys to my 2014 mitsubishi outlander i called this guys and they came very fast was very honest and great customer service.than
3.R & B Lockout Service
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Tried this company and I must say I'm very satisfied with the service. The technician was on time and changed my door locks really quick. I like that I have a lot of choices for locks. He got all the
4.Kohlman's Key Works
Locks & Locksmiths
Visit our website
At Kohlman's Key Works, our focus is on Security and Lock/ Access Solutions. Get in touch with us today. We service the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
37300 Cedar Blvd Ste C
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
These guys are the best! Knowledgeable, friendly. From keys to sharpening to equipment. Needed a key for an antique desk. These guys had it. Their key wall is amazing.
6.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Paul.... he is truly the locksmith God!!! He was able to pull some strings, and came super quick to my house after my brother locked my keys in my car with it running for almost 2 hours. He saved me a
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
American Local Locksmith
Serving the Hayward area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.