Call A Pro
Serving the Hayward area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1657 Welford Cir
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLighting Consultants & Designers
I am a single mother and needed some security lights installed for my home safety, Discount Electric got the job done. The company was reasonable with the service pricing; I had called around to see a
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, trouble shooting repair, service upgrades, new circuit installation/rewiring, code corrections, upgrade grounding system.
3.Speedometer Electric Service
21101 Mission Blvd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAutomobile Parts & Supplies
This shop is amazing, they fixed my car after 3 other shops could not. I will be bringing all of my vehicles to Speedometer Electric from now on. The shop is very clean and everyone was very pleasant
Serving The Entire Bay Area
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceGeneratorsHome Improvements
We are the residential electric repair & installation experts. No job is too big or small: lights not working, outlet not working, breaker keeps tripping, power out in part of your home, need a new ce
5.Snell Electric Inc
ElectriciansHome Theater SystemsWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Mr. Sarkany is a true pro. He did a very good job with troubleshooting and recommendations and so evidently cared about his work, putting in off-the-clock time to make sure the spackling was perfect.
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Systems & Equipment
I needed some rewiring for some new lights in my home and Alan was amazing. Super knowledgeable, clean, quick, and affordable! Thanks Alan!
7.Mission Valley Electric
Mission Valley Electric was founded on two basic principles of integrity and quality. As a full-service company, we offer expertise in electrical design, construction and service. World-class operatio
Serving the Hayward area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.