Jonathan Kim DDS Inc
1725 Berryessa Rd Ste B, San Jose, CA, 95133
1.Uppal Dental Care
1191 W Tennyson Rd Ste 4
DentistsDental LabsPeriodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Charanjit S. Uppal is a General Dentist serving the Hayward area for more than 15 years. Dr. Uppal is experienced in Porcelain Veneers, Tooth Whitening and Periodontal Disease. He is a professiona
2.Plasch, Richard L DDS
30048 Mission Blvd
Cosmetic Dentistry Sedation Dentistry General Dentistry
3.Southern Alameda County Dental
24301 Southland Dr
DentistsDentists Referral & Information Service
The Southern Alameda County Dental Society is committed to improving the public's dental health, maintaining the highest standards of ethics among our members, and affirming and advancing the standard
4.SooHoo, Gerald E DDS
1642 B St
5.Lee, Lawrence C DDS
777 Southland Dr
19682 Hesperian Blvd
7.MacKenzie G David DDS
20265 Lake Chabot Rd
Chang & Poindexter DDS
33800 Alvarado Niles Rd, Union City, CA, 94587
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future