1.Hays Family Medicine
2509 Canterbury Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Welcome to the Hays Family Medicine. Our doctors, nurse practitioners, and staff are dedicated to delivering high quality cost-effective medical care in an atmosphere of compassion and professionalismMore Nearby Locations »
2.Hays Medical Center
2220 Canterbury Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsHospitalsMedical Alarms
Hays Medical Center is a private, not-for-profit hospital formed by the 1991 merger of two religiously affiliated facilities, and provides the only tertiary level services in the region. The organizat
1010 E 17th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsClinical LabsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)
The Riordan Clinic is a nonprofit organization that focuses on nutritional medicine, nutrient testing, research and health education. The clinic is a world leader in alternative, integrative and natur
4.High Plains Cardiology
2214 Canterbury Dr Ste 302
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
There is a review by ""paul1999""...it is fake...Dr. Arik was in Hays Kansas May 2001 to February 2002. ""paul 1999"" could not have seen the doctor there in 2007 as he claims in his posts. ""paul1999
5.Hair Chiropractic Clinic
2705 Vine St Ste 7
Medical ClinicsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
208 E 7th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Surgical Associates of Hays PA
2501 E 13th St Ste 0.2
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.