Troy D Hallagin, DDS PA
2703 Hall St, Hays, KS, 67601
1.Troy D Hallagin, DDS PA
2703 Hall St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Visit our website
* Air Abrasion * Single Visit Crowns * BC / BS & Delta Provider
2.Lifetime Dental Care
2701 Sternberg Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Awesome experience. I was blown away by their staff. Painless !!! Ask them about Conscious Sedation . . . it worked for me.
3.Kinderknecht Family Dentistry
2770 Hall St
GENERAL FAMILY DENTISTRY
1010 Downing Ave
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
5.Daniel I. Miner DDS
4800 General Hays Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2707 Vine St
7.Les Ward, DDS
3001 Hall St
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future