Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Hawthorne area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Open Arms Medical Center
6435 SE Us Highway 301
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
This is truly a great establishment filled with friendly staff and doctor's who really spend time with the patients and care about their needs. I would highly recommend anyone to Open Arms Med Ctr.
7200 SE Us Highway 301
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinics
3.David M Trax DC PA
6005 SE Us Highway 301 Ste 405a
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
720 SW 2nd Ave Ste 160a
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Was told to come in for a 1:30 appointment. Spent an hour in the waitin room before being called back, and then another 45 in a private room before the doctor ever came in. What was the point of makin
5.Palms Medical Group
1010 NW 8th Ave
Medical ClinicsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
These medical doctors and their qualified staff know what they are doing ! As a patient for more than 7 years, I can attest that I would not be alive today were it not for early diagnosis of an aneur
6.Uf & Shands
1701 SW 16th Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Burn Center Shands
1600 SW Archer Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.