PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Hawthorne area.
1.Hawthorne Immediate Healthcare
4477 W 118th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Northeast Community Clinic
4455 W 117th St
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care Facilities
3.San Jose Medical Clinic
11950 Inglewood Ave
4.L. A. Pain And Headache Clinic-Medicinehouse.com
4019 W Rosecrans Ave
Medical ClinicsAcupuncturePhysical TherapistsClinics
I have been a patient for two plus years now, when I first came into this office i was having a very hard time functioning on a daily basis do to my fibromyalgia. I was in pretty bad shape and was h
5.Parker Hearing Institute
Torrance Blvd Suite 140
Medical ClinicsClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesAudiologists
I was referred by a friend. I went in for swimmers ear and and they are very professional and explained things clearly. I got custom swim plugs and I'm considering hearing aids because my hearing is
6.South Bay Hearing & Balance Center
3734 Sepulveda Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsFirst Aid SuppliesAudiologists
Up to $500 Off an AGX%,7,or 9 two-device hearing system+1more
Hearing & Dizziness Solutions For Any Age
7.Axminster Medical Group
11633 Hawthorne Blvd Ste 301
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
If I could give this place zero stars I would. This is a review of the Axminster Medical Group in Westchester on Sepulveda Blvd Their staff was nasty, unfriendly,and unprofessional. I walked up to t
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.