1.Bullhook Dental Clinic
220 3rd Ave Ste 404
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsEndodontists
220 3rd Ave Ste 110
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Labs
3.Denture Care Clinic-Mark Rittenhouse
2509 5th Ave Ste D1
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
515 14th St W
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Havre Dental Group
424 3rd St
6.Lee D Laeupple DDS
35 3rd St
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Dr. William Samson, DDS
220 3rd Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.