Philly Lawn Care
www.workhorselandscapepa.com Expert Service At Great Prices!Call Now For Quality Lawn Care. More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.The Grass Groomers LLC
6180 Craig Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
The Grass Groomers, LLC specialize in Grounds Management for residential and commercial as well as Landscape Design & Installation. We are located in Bensalem, Pennsylvania and have been supplying exc
Landscape ContractorsRetaining WallsPaving ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Rely on DeMichele, Inc. for years of experience and expertise, and for the best in design and installation of your dream addition. Whether it's foundation elements such as hardscaping and landscaping,
6.Knight Bros., Inc.
100 Wellington Rd
Tree ServiceFirewoodLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Knight Bros., Inc. is proud to be a 3rd generation family owned tree company and began this business with one truck and one chainsaw. We stand for expertise, creativity, and many years of experience.
Local Lawn Care
www.victorylandscape.net Beautify And Improve Your Property!Expert Service. Great Prices. Call.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.