Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.Dental Health Of Rockland
26 College Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Hirsch J. Ziegler is a General and Cosmetic Dentist who treats both children and adults. He has been in practice for over 40 years. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the American
2.Family Health Network Of Cny
1729 Main St Ste 302
3.Sharad M Shah Doctor DDS
212 Route 9w Ste C
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Giglio C J
5 Railroad Sq
5.Girish Desai DDS
85 New Main St Ste 4
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
85 New Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Di D Das D S
61 New Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontists
Serving the Haverstraw area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future