Serving the Haverhill area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.MedExpress Urgent Care
296 Main St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
Was misdiagnosed with shingles ! I had to go to another hospital in newberryport ma . The next day to find out I had Eustachian tube disfunction from my air plane flight To Boston from California! LesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Merrimack Valley Child & Adolescent Health
288 Groveland St Ste C-3
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Providing care from infancy to adolescence. We become part of your family for life.
3.SMG Primary Care of Haverhill
62 Brown St Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical Service OrganizationsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
Dr. Sokharith Mey provides quality primary care at SMG Primary Care of Haverhill.
4.Fax Beth Israel Deaconess
33 Winter St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
233 Lincoln Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
6.Partners Community Healthcare
1 Park Way
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical LabsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Margaret Rawson PA
2 Water St
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Haverhill area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.